Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A break...

9:30pm
Sleep: 8 broken hours. (2 times up)
Symptoms: Pain finally recedes. Still ache in neck,  lower back, and pelvis but no shooting pains. 
Pain pills yesterday: 5
Pain pills so far today: 1 1/2


It's a good day. Finally was able to do stuff. Watched my little man. Went for hot chocolate with my family. Hung out with my husband during Sky's nap. Sent Trev to the movies for a well-earned and long overdue time out by himself. Cleaned the kitchen and the main bathroom. Like I said...a good day. 
If I can say anything nice about this condition... it makes me appreciate the small stuff.
Who knew I could be happy to finally clean a bathroom? sheesh.



On a side note... we postponed Thanksgiving till Friday to make the week less hectic and give me another day to heal. Before the decision, I was dreading it...now I'm actually looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment